Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome one and all....

Buck Dharma-Northern Lights-Albany, NY-photo by Oystergirl

Hiya everyone! Sooo many people have been bugging me to start blogging about all my wonderfully fun times over the years--a lot of that time has been spent following the amazing Blue Oyster Cult, the amazing Mets and the Amazing Red Sox...I am an adventurer by nature and I absolutely adore a good time! In the coming weeks i will be putting up photos from my adventures, sharing other stuff and basically having a great time! On tap, photos from our last game at Shea Stadium with the Mets, where the kids got to run the bases...our last trip to Boston to see the Sox with my nephew AJ for his birthday/christmas present (his first game! ya! and they won!)...and our trip through tropical storm Hanna to see Blue Oyster Cult play in Danbury Ct, on sept. 6, 2008. Seriously--what a TRIP that trip was! got some great pictures and had a TON of fun!

so, come in and hang out and party--please comment if you feel the need or want to get in touch--i will also be putting up my link to twitter if i can figure it out!

hugs all--you wicked rock! alex

No comments: